Belly touching... 🙄

I swear if one more person touches me without asking someone is going to lose some fingers. I’m so stretched that I feel bruised along where my abs separate and my belly button is very sensitive due to it being so stretched my skin has ripped a little and I have a small scab there now. I’m just so over people not thinking through their actions before they do stuff. I told my mom how annoying it is and she has never had the problem with people touching her without asking. She is convinced it’s because my belly is “so cute” since it’s a basketball that it’s more tempting. I’ve made multiple social media posts to not touch me anymore and I’m guessing some people don’t see it. But I’m just over it. 🙄 Even my husband’s cousin who I’m not close with at all tried touching me and I swerved around that hand like no tomorrow. Does anyone else have this issue and have found a good way to get people to stop?? 😭 just this week I’ve had 4-5 people touch me without asking. I’m so tender sometimes I even move my husband’s hand away or to a spot that’s not as tender.