I thought my HSG was fine...

Andrea

I had my HSG done November 20th. During the exam I didn’t really have any pain at all and the physician showed me the dye going through my tubes. He said he didn’t see any blockages. Fast forward to this evening, I get a call from my OB office. The medical assistance is short and rude and tells me that I have an infection in my tubes. She said the doc wants me to take an antibiotic and come in to discuss things further. I have so much going through my mind right now. Why did they wait more than two weeks to call me? How awful to receive this call after I thought everything was fine and she can’t even tell me what those results mean... so are my tubes blocked or scarred? She couldn’t answer any questions except to say the doc wants you to take an antibiotic. No compassion or empathy at all. Now I’m terrified all over again that something is wrong and I won’t be able to conceive. Has anyone else had these kind of results? I’m really upset and have so many questions. I had so much peace of mind that I was ok and now I just don’t know what to think.....