Counting the hours until ultrasound tommorow

Tg

So, I'm 42 and apparently that's "geriatric" to begin with. Last year I got pregnant, and after there was no heartbeat at a couple ultrasound appointments it ended in a mmc diagnosis around 8 weeks. Early this year , I found out I was pregnant again, heard the heart beat,saw the baby at a couple ultrasounds and thought he was my rainbow baby. There ended up being issues with the baby and I only made it to 12 weeks. Had to go through that loss 3 weeks before my wedding. So...fast forward 7 months...I'm pregnant again. Tommorow is my viability ultrasound to check for a heartbeat and the hours just can't go fast enough. My gut feeling is that everything will be okay but because I've been through a bunch of not okays, I am bracing myself for anything so I don't fall all the way to pieces. I've never posted on here, just been sort of holding it all in, but thought I'd put it out there to get it off my chest ...and to pass a few more minutes until this time tommorow. Thanks for letting me share.