Oral Sex on Hubby

My husband never asks for head. I hardly give it to him because idk if he doesn’t ask because he doesn’t want it or because I suck at it 😂 his dick is the only one I’ve ever sucked. Other sex partners just not oral. I want to give it to him but when I try he only lets me for a like 5 min and then wants to start having sex. He’s also fairly quiet. He does however LOVE going down on me likes he’s obsessed with it. When I asked him about it I told him I wanted to learn to give head better and please him the way he wants. I asked him if he thought it was bad and he said “if it was trash I would tell you babe”. I want to believe him but it’s just weird to me considering how much I know guys love getting head. Were both open to each other so I would hope that he would come to me no problem if there was an issue. I just want to satisfy him to the fullest extent its just hard when I’m not getting alot back from him communication wise. Idk what to do. I’m just so worried that if I’m not giving it to him someone else is... we have a very active sex life like we have sex almost everyday or every other day but still... what should I do? Or nothing at all and just continue not giving it unless he asks? Guys suggestions highly appreciated!