Need to vent

Hi! I just need to vent. My husband and I have been trying to conceive through <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> for the last year. Two transfers of three embryos each time, with no baby. We actually got pregnant the second time, but miscarried 6 weeks later.

This weekend while out to dinner with my husband’s parents and his “brainy” uncle, they proceeded to tell me (oh the convo was directed towards me, not my husband who was right next to me), that I should try E.F.T. Therapy. That maybe that’s why at 43 I’m not getting pregnant. Are you F’ing kidding me?!??!!?!

If you even just google E.F.T. Therapy you’ll see it’s all about checking your emotional state. Are they implying that it’s my emotional state and not the fact that I have 43 year old eggs? After everything we have been through this year I didn’t need this. I know they are trying to help, but it definitely didn’t do that. I literally got up and ran to the restroom in tears. My husband just said they want to help and they didn’t mean to hurt me, which I know, but come on!!!! I can’t shake this incident off. Am I overreacting?