WTF?!?

Tori

I started very lightly spotting on Tuesday December 10th, which was a week before my scheduled period with glow, a little abnormal but things happen. I spotted until Thursday the 12th. That Friday I (think) had my period. It was heavier than spotting but still light, which again is abnormal for me. Usually the first two/three days of my period are heavy. Which again, things happen. It was light until Saturday the 14th. Friday night I drank some mixed drinks which I think one of them went bad. I woke up around 5 am with horrible stomach cramps. Got up to use the bathroom and when I stood up there was a whole toilet bowl full of blood. I was kinda freaked but luckily my husband calmed me down. But every time after that my period was still light. I took a pregnancy test before Friday to make sure I was okay to drink as we are TTC for almost two years now. I could've swore I saw a line, went downstairs to show my hubby but by that time the line was gone so I'm thinking that I'm just paranoid/line eyes. I don't know what's happening to my body as this hasn't happened to me before. For a week now I keep feeling these muscle spasms in my uterus or somewhere around that area. Kind of what I felt when I was in early pregnancy with my daughter. I'll take a pregnancy test when I get home today but I just want some answers. Sorry for the long post but I would like to know your guy's opinions as to what could possibly be happening. If you've made it this far Thank you. Nobody else will listen to me.