fake friend🙄

so i just started sophomore last year, around august 2018 and got into a trio of girls. let's say i am a, my friend in this group is b and c. i was in one class with b but c was not with us. then a new girl (lets call her d) came to our class and b was like "woah she's quite pretty" then 3 of us met up and c straight up judging d. she was like "oh my god, she's a bitch. look at her outfit. look at that face. blahblahblah" and b was like "yeah, she's ugly" im like... hol up, didnt u just say that d was pretty? now u say otherwise. stand ur ground man. but obviously i didnt say that out loud. i just kept on observing them.

we grew apart but b and c still sticked together. i befriended d and my other friend (lets call her e lmao). i really thkught that d was a nice person because of what she says and all that kinds of stuff. everytime my new friends and i see b and c, they will just glare at us. talk bad behind our back. b and c even talked abt my insecurities and secrets to ppl idek. this happened around november 2018

i was like 'its fine, i have better friends now'

in february 2019 our school went to sum sorta retreat and i was roomates with e.

i brought my skincare cause my skin is so sensitive and bro.. who wants to mess w ur skin..

but d had the audacity to borrow my stuff and didnt give it back to me. even e's stuff was borrowed but d didnt give it back. i was like "okay, maybe she forgot" i always ask her to bring it but she was like "omg i forgot. pls remind me later" and everytime she gives it to me, i was using a tiny bag or sumthin and it obvsly will not fit in there. she also didnt give me a paperbag or anything. the same happened to e. she was always like "oh ill bring it again tomorrow" but she didnt..

i started to see odd behaviour w d. she likes to borrow money but never return it. she acts like a princess. she's too lazy to even get her own stuff and once again had the audacity to say "hey a get my bag for me" or "hey e get my liptint for me". she started to big mouth abt her life, how her family has money and everything. it doesnt really matter tho. i just want honesty

i confronted d about my skincare product and she started making excuses saying that she doesnt know where it is and even blamed e's mom. i was like

whaaaaa? i just wanted her to be honest and apologize. i mean if she used it, its fine w me. but to this day, she hasnt said sorry even once.. d even talked bad about me to my friends and even make up stories about me, she was palying victim and stuff..

now im stuck with e lmao but our moms know each other and all is well. but a lot of ppl hate me now and idk what to do. what do i do?