No connection with baby

My daughter is 1 year old. I use to be very attached to her to the point I would not let her out of my site. A couple months after having her I developed epilepsy. I was constantly having very bad seizures at night due to lack of sleep. Ever since then I'm on medication daily. Ever since then I haven't had a connection with my daughter. I love her with all my heart, but I dont find myself sitting there playing with her, talking to her like I use to, I just do not feel bonded for her. There are nights where she just screams at the top of her lungs and I feel so angry because I am so scared to have a seizure. I feel like such a bad and horrible mom. I should be close with her. I just feel so disconnected to her and I dont know what to do 😭😭 I want to feel that connection again. I dont know what to do 😭😭😭😭😭 I no longer have health insurance so going to the Neuro is really hard. ☹

Edit: I'm a SAHM and I get no help with her. I've looked into medicaid and they are still reviewing my case. I stocked up on my medicine I have one bottle until I'm out. I've thought it was resentment but I'm so scared to confide in anyone and they try to take her away from me. I love her I really do. It's just I look at her and I just dont feel happy. I feel numb. I dont know if it's the meds or I'm blaming her for my condition. I have sleepless nights thinking if I'm going to be the next to go to sleep and not wake up because of epilepsy. Ever since Cameron Boyce died I've been so paranoid