Second miscarriage this year

Ariana

My fiancé and I have been having a difficult time trying to conceive we were finally excited for the second time but three days after we set up the appointment for our first doctors visit I started to bleed and it didn’t feel right I went to the hospital were they told us after 6 hours in the hospital sitting in a under construction room to be told your Hgc were low and 98% chance I will be having a miscarriage my heart dropped again? I wanted to go home and cry my eyes out they still told me to wait 2 weeks if the levels go up I’m good if not they are sorry for my loss. I still went ahead and waited 2 weeks when i did the whole process again they told me what I already knew they told me 2 weeks ago. I went through a depression where it sucks because we are back at my parents house and I have no room to be alone with my thoughts I hate it here I feel like I’m suffocating and my boyfriend doesn’t make it better since his bm is trying to take his kid away from him and I lost out baby I feel like he is gonna leave me cause I miscarried for the second time. He says he loves me no matter what and if I want to we can adopt whenever I’m ready i really don’t know what to do.