F*cking pregnant!!!

16 weeks pp, ebf baby, had sex ONCE at 11 weeks pp. I took ovulation tests for a week before and after and all were negative. We used a condom AND I made him pull because I was terrified of getting pregnant. I can’t even fathom how this was possible! My tubal surgery was scheduled for next week. I only tested because I’ve been super nauseated, heartburn , and exhausted for about a week now. I developed a meat aversion suddenly again which I had with my last pregnancy.

I don’t know what to do. I had a horrendous pregnancy and still haven’t recovered 😭 My doctor is recommending an abortion because he doesn’t think my body can sustain another pregnancy at this time. I know my husband would be devastated though 😭

**my doctor doesn’t think my body can handle it because I’m still very anemic and my kidneys and liver are still low functioning from the last pregnancy. My liver enzymes are really high. I was scheduled to get my tubes removed because the way this last pregnancy went, he said another could be life threatening. He’s sending me to an mfm to discuss it but his recommendation is a therapeutic abortion.