Extremely sensitive

Zee

Ok moms my son is 2 1/2. He is in speech therapy, he can’t talk sentences only words and his abc’s. He has an amazing memory and so smart but he’s extremely sensitive. His speech therapist did an evaluation and he’s on the higher side of being sensitive then other kids his age and he also has sensory sensitivity’s. He’s working with great people and he’s doing great but he cry’s for everything. Most the time if someone asks him questions “is that a dinosaur you have?” He starts to cry of embarrassment. He’s gotten a tad better but still it’s hard to deal with. I take him to my aunts daycare sometimes so she can watch him an he cry’s the whole time. Today we went to her house, there was a lot of people there setting up for my sisters wedding ceremony an as soon as he saw the house he freaked. He cried most the time we were there, even with my husband and I being there. Anyone else going through something similar? Any advice? It causes tension between my husband and I cuz it gets extremely overwhelming. We try our best to work as a team but we’re only human.