Not To Get All Deep...

Is anyone else like REALLY struggling? I feel like everything is just falling apart. I feel like I can’t breathe when my husband is driving like he might get in a wreck and even typing that I feel like I’m speaking it into existence. That or I wake up sweating and crying because of pregnancy nightmares. Dreams that truly terrify me to the core. I’m seeing a therapist but all she can talk about is self care. I lost my job because I would go to work and just cry in the break room for reasons I don’t even know and I couldn’t focus enough to get any work done. Now I’m financially f**ked as I made 2x what my husband makes and paid all the bills. I don’t know what to do or where to start. My hair is matted down from laying in bed for a week after losing my job and I can’t seem to brush it out at all. My laundry is piled to the ceiling and my bathroom is disgusting. I always thought I’d be glowing and full of energy especially since I hit my second trimester but Jesus Christ I don’t even want to get out of bed most days. I know it’ll all be worth it once I have my little baby in June but until then what do I do????

(My hair is shoulder length and I don’t have a hair tie in at all. It’s just that matted.)