Weight gain stopped?

Sara

I’m going to ask about this on Monday when I go in, especially if it’s the same, but I’m curious if any of you other mommas have just stopped gaining weight. I was 124 when I got pregnant and have been 136 for at least a month now (I’m 5’7”). I am carrying twins and I’m almost 28 weeks.

I’m also going back to my MFM on Monday bc Monday we had a growth scan and baby A (Archer-my boy) is only measuring in the 8th percentile, while baby B (Faithlynn-my girl) is only measuring in the 23rd percentile. Doctor is watching closely now, he said as he is worried with them measuring so small, so we go back in a week to check on growth and the placenta/cord to make sure everything looks okay or improved.

If I’m not gaining, it makes me wonder and inadvertently worry about the babies not gaining. I know that’s probably not the case, but still keeps me wondering. Anyone else experience anything happening like this with their weight gain at a halt though? Thought for sure I’d be gaining more at this point.