Friend drama?? RANT(pls respond 🥺)

Dom

Unsure if this is the right place to be posting this but I really need some advice/truth/encouragement. So last semester was a complete disaster because my eating disorder and depression were out of control. I was unable to think or act rationally and was also being under treated bc the therapist I had didn’t know what she was doing and basically enabled more self harm behaviors (smh so unethical). Anyways, I finally decided to drop out and go to treatment. So for the past four months I’ve been in treatment, making progress, and getting to know my true self apart from ED (something I’ve been unable to do since elementary school). THIS IS THE JUICY PART. I asked my roomies if we could have a serious convo about boundaries, supporting each other, and also so I could talk about my recovery since I haven’t seen them in months. So one of the girls proceeds to text me separately and basically tells me I broke the entire suite beyond repair, only care about my self, and that I’m childish. I tried to be respectful, kind, and honest in my responses and tried not to let anger drive my words. I think I did a good job but I am extremely hurt shed say something like this. She was telling me I was her best friend and she cared for me before I left and now she’s attacking me. I reached out to the other roomies and they said they did not feel personally harmed by my behavior or struggle and that they did not see the suite as broken, but that the one girl was shit talking me as soon as I left for treatment. I don’t know why I such an awful person and hurt everyone around me but I haven’t stopped have major anxiety/shaking violently since this conversation happened almost 24 hours ago. I can post screenshots if that’s helpful but I just need advice. I’m really trying to better myself and reach stable recovery.