Feeling better about myself 😊

Kelsea

I bought this cute little matching bra and panty set to get all sexy for my husband for a christmas surprise. I ordered it online, and it didn't come in until today. So. I put it on, covered myself with my robe (being slightly nervous because the top was just a tad small) and went and asked him if he wanted his present. He said yes, I climbed on top of him, and I told him to open the robe. He did and the reaction was almost instantaneous, and... Well... Such and such happened, and it was fantastic.

The reason for this post, besides talking about my sex life 😂 is that I've been struggling really bad lately. I have a history with eating disorders, and it started reeling it's ugly head and making me think he wasn't attracted to me anymore. And tonight definitely made me realize it was all craziness.

If you ever find yourself suffering from thoughts like this, please. Feel free to message me. I've been through my fair share, believe me. I'm always here, be it for advise, or just a listening ear. ❤ just remember, you aren't alone.