Would you be offended?

So my boyfriends mom came over tonight, and she’s actually staying the night tonight too. Me and my bf have been together for 4 years. I don’t really have a relationship with his mom. My mom has a great relationship with my bf. She loves my bf to pieces. Well since I don’t really have a relationship with her, it’s still kinda awkward when she comes around. You know, like when you first meet your SO parents. Or maybe even the 2nd time you’re around them, like that kind of awkwardness. I mean I’m friends with her on Facebook, I’ve texted her before but it’s only when he’s wants to know something about my bf, and when she does come over which is HARDLY ever, I try to be polite and I always try to make her feel welcomed. So when she’s around I do talk to her but I ALWAYS feel like I’m walking on eggshells. Like I was in conversation with them, made dinner, etc. well I’m not really feeling good at all. I’m sneezing, coughing, runny nose. And my 6 year old is driving me nuts. So later on this evening I went to lie in my bed and on my heating pad. Feeling like a sac of crap. Well I had my bedroom door open and they both knew it was open too. Well I could hear his mom talking to my bf about some girl she met that worked at the hospital right down the road from us, (his moms husband is in the hospital right now) how pretty she was, how “well put together” she is and how she was sooo sweet. And she just had the best conversation with her. And the girl just randomly added her on Facebook a couple days ago. She was showing my bf pictures of her, etc. well I could hear everything she was saying. I was a little ticked off bc I’m literally in the next room and his mom is bragging about some random she met and how she has a house around the area we live in. Just all this stuff. It’s almost like she was talking to my bf about this girl like he would be interested. I guess you would have had to hear the tone she had in her voice.

I mean would you be offended if your bf of 4 years, mom was talking about some random girl to him and showing off her pictures and bragging about her? I mean normally that wouldn’t bother me, but this lady just acts like she doesn’t even try to get to know me. I have had a MIL before and this is the type of behavior my ex MIL would display.