How do I file a police report ?

(Just some background) My sister is 20. I’m 17 and I work. She has a fiancé. She is working and her fiancé hasn’t been working for over a month. He cannot get a job. He actually got an interview a week ago but they drug test on the spot so he walked out and there are probably 7 different places that he can’t go back to because he either got fired or walked out. Neither of them have a high school degree or GED. So this is where I’m extremely frustrated because it’s like he’s not even trying.

But anyways I lent my sister $200 so that they wouldn’t get evicted because I felt bad. To me, that’s a ton of money. She promised, swore, and guareteed that she would pay me back by the end of the month. I asked her if she had my money by now and she told me she “wasn’t gonna give me shit” and that she would TRY and pay me back. My family is not rich. I’m gonna graduate in 5 months, I don’t have a college fund or a car!!! I told her I absolutely NEED that money back. I’m working to make up for my college fund that doesn’t exist and how the hell am I supposed to buy myself a car. She does not seem to understand how expensive college is. I am sooo beyond stressed. My dad doesn’t even care either because apparently college funds don’t exist so it’s not his fault. I told her she has til January 10th to pay me back now. (Ps. My dad won’t do anything about it because he lets her take advantage of me). I feel so used and betrayed by her. I do everything for her from giving her clothes, buying her food and gas. She was SO IMMATURE about it. Telling me she’ll pay me back “when she feels like it”. I am honestly so hurt that I put this trust in her and she SWORE that she would pay me back by the end of the month. I KNOW she will not pay me back. If she doesn’t pay me back I am really going to consider filing a police report. I have text messages from her asking for the money, her promising to pay me back, and my bank reports showing that $200. Am I even able to file a police report? How will I go about this? She blocked me on everything so now I know she’s not gonna pay me back. Please please help.