Stay in financial problems

Would you be mad or kinda irritated if you your SO can’t help with 400 on rent every month like i even told him he gone need to get a 9-5 because working only 3-5 hrs a day ain’t helping with rent or bills plus we having a baby that’s due in January 2020 still barely got anything for the baby and all the stuff we do got just a crib , car seat and two outfit I bought one of em n my mom brought the other but I got the car seat n crib also (no mattress) doe .. mane I’m just get fed up right now I know I don’t suppose be stressing but how can I managed that when I have a bf that really don’t wanna to work he keep saying he care but I just don’t feel it or see it because for somebody that really can will go all out for his family ... we already have a 3 year old and I’m just tired asking my mom or overdraft my bank to pay bills that I know can be pay if he just get up and work ... I’m so ready to start back working because I hate feeling like this I know it’s life but damn this happen every damn month I’m so irritated