Baby registry's free welcome stuff

M

So I finally started my registries and did a few. I got free stuff at target, buy buy baby, and amazon prime. I am waiting on walmart box and still deciding if im going to pay $9.99 for babylist box. Its for shipping but you get a $10 credit so if you use it it would be free. I decided to use amazon, buy buy baby and target. They give you a %15 completion discount.

I like buy buy baby cause the store experience is amazing and you can pretty much get unlimited 20% coupons. They also accept bed bath and beyond coupons. I also added a some stuff to target because some stuff is exclusive or cheaper there. Amazon i did for convenience but only for certain things. I dont trust amazon as much because they use alot of 3rd party vendors, have issues with counterfeiting and worked there so i know ow how stuff is handled lol. I also did myregistry.com cause it allows you to link all the sites and see all your duplicates in one list.

Target bag free in store

Buy buy baby free in store

Amazon free if you have prime. It costs $35 but once you buy $10 worth of stuff from registry you get a $35 coupon for it so ita free.