Help!

Shai 💝

I'm 13 weeks today.

I finished my Diclectin prescription a couple days back and it's been hell since. Before getting the Diclectin I only threw up once. The nausea wasn't completely gone while taking it, but it was pretty manageable. I've thrown up 3 times since not having it (Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> just before leaving the house to go to a dinner, Christmas morning, and yesterday morning).

My last pregnancy I felt worse once my Diclectin was gone, it lasted maybe a day or two and then I was fine and didn't need it anymore. I was hoping that would be the case this time because I hate taking medication...

Yesterday all day I felt pretty poopy. I was able to eat some, but not drink very much. Today has been the same, with no vomiting. I can FEEL that I'm starting to get quite dehydrated and am trying to force myself to drink water, juice, whatever I can stomach since I need it and also because I'm still nursing my almost 16 month old...

I do have another prescription for the Diclectin but am seriously hoping to not have to fill it.. How long would you "wait it out" to see if the nausea will go away as the second trimester comes before giving in a filling the new prescription?