10 DPO BFP && MY FIANCÉ HAS THE NERVES TO... UPDATED 6xxx

mya

12/6 (day of expected period) CD 1 (no af just yet 😬) butttt just Incase 👇🏾👇🏾

1. A positive pregnancy test && a healthy safe 9 months with a healthy safe delivery to a healthy baby 💕💙

This month I made out me a little MOTIVATIONAL “TTC PAPER” to keep up with my opk strips , etc.. && it’s very encouraging. Me && my fiancé will be getting married in 2020 && would also like to have a baby sometime in 2020 (we’ve been very patient😬) so #BabyBeverly💕💙 we’re working very hard for you 😘

Already have 2 names chosen for a girl or boy 😩💕💙. Baby Dust to all my ladies that are trying to CONCEIVE 😘 don’t give up 🤞🏾 will update this post .

FIRST MONTH ACTUALLY trying 😩 send some that Baby dust my way 🤞🏾💕💙

** UPDATE **

12/7 so Aunt Flo showed up , but that’s okay I was prepared for this go round 😬👆🏾👆🏾just Incase she came ☺️. Last cycle to get pregnantthis year 😩. Fingers crossed 🤞🏾 LETS MAKE A BABY 😍. Ps. Also if I get pregnant this go round my estimated due date is September 8 && my fiancé birthday is September 7 😬 . So I plan on having a baby this year for his birthday 😬. Baby dust ✨ I’ll start looking for pregnancy announcement 😍

*** UPDATE ***

12/17 So hopefully by now everyone know this is a post that was made in advance . It was prepared && I basically included everything I did this cycle .. I AM NOT SAYING WHAT I DID THIS CYCLE MEANS YOU WILL GET PREGNANT. I don’t even know if I am, I just decided to get more engaged and wanted to share my journey with other women who are ttc.

* 12/10 I started taking prenatal gummies (2x everyday faithfully) .. (1 week before ovulation)

* 12/13 I started taking antibiotics (had a little infection in my body) ..

* 12/15 (CD 10) we bd on our first road trip together so yknow we was getting it in 😂🤤😩 sorry for all the info.(&& we didn’t bd 3 days before) so hopefully I got some good swimmmerssss this go round 😂. 3 DAYS NO SEX 🙄 TUHH ! I was readddddyyyyy !! It was a very special moment 👇🏾👇🏾

Enjoying my drinks before I get those 2 pink lines 😂😍

(My fiancé && I , His Cousin && Her Bf)

* Ovulation occurred 12/19 ( CD 14)

postive opk strip 😍👇🏾 I’ve nevvverr had a opk strip this dark 😩 I got these cramps that was a little intense , I couldn’t wait to get home and test 😂 && this is what I got 😍😍🤞🏾👇🏾

I have my fingers crossed 🤞🏾💕💙 && baby dust to all the women that are trying 😘✨

*** will update again***

** UPDATE**

12/29 TEST DAY 😩 it’s still early but I can’t help it ..

10dpo

Praying for a sticky bean , mommy is ready to meet you , love you , spoil you and take you on many adventures. GROW BABY GROW !! Baby DUST TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL FERTILE WOMEN that are ttc . The doctors DO NOT HAVE THE LAST WORD 😘.

This is my first baby 😍 && I’m so EXCITED !! Dont give up yet ladies