Worries and non-stop stressing.

Brittany

So, I need to vent. I’m pregnant and this is my first. I’m scared shitless. I feel like I won’t know what to do when it comes to caring for a baby. And even though that is something I’m scared about, it is not what scares me the most. I’m a registered nurse. I make decent money for where I live (the middle of nowhere). My husband has been looking for a job for almost 2 years now. Constantly applying for jobs but no one ever gives him a chance because he has no experience. He has a bachelors degree in business administration. He’s only worked retail. But even the most basic jobs won’t even interview him. He’s about to turn 26 and he will be kicked off of his moms insurance. I make too much, so my baby won’t have any government assistance or any Medicaid. My job offers insurance but they want to charge me $105 a week for just me on that insurance. I can’t afford that. Needless to say, I’m worried about insurance and my husband finding a job before this baby comes in August. Our bills only costs me $800 max a month give or take the light bill. We live in a trailer and our cars are paid off. I chose to live in a single wide mobile home because it’s rent is cheap and I can afford things while living here. Plus it’s on family land, so I don’t have to pay for that. The baby will have its own room. But, I worry about insurance and medical bills. I worry that if my husband doesn’t find a job with good benefits before the baby is born, that this’ll be a big problem. If he doesn’t find a job before the baby gets here, will I still be able to afford our kid? I make $50k a year but bring home about $38k. I’m just really worried.