Whooping cough

I’m very paranoid about whooping cough. My baby girl is 5 months old. When she was born my parents came to the hospital. I made sure they got the tdap vaccine. My husband has it also. She had the vaccine and I got it while pregnant and she had the vaccine again at two months and four months. Well I know they say everyone should be vaccinated who comes in contact with the baby but how? For example at work I brought her in a few weeks ago several people held her. I made them wash there hands and use hand sanitizer but now I’m paranoid. I’m not seeing any symptoms shes having or anything I just think maybe I should have been more strict in asking ppl if they got the vaccine before letting them hold her? Does anyone know what the prevalence is of babies getting whooping cough by age? Does it affect newborns more? She’ll get her third round of shots at her six month appt soon. I’m hoping and praying that she’s been protected from this enough from the fact that I had the vaccine while pregnant and she’s gotten it a few times.