FUCKING C.P.S

I AM NOT A BAD MOM. THEY JAVE BEEN UP MY ASS SINCE THE DAY HE WAS BORN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. IS IT BECAUSE I HAD A PANIC ATTACK WHILE I WAS PUSHING. WAS IT BECAUSE I WASN'T CURSING AT ANYONE. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO GET THEM CALLED. IT JUST STRESSES ME OUT. I AM SCARED TO DO ANYTHING NOW BECAUSE I AM SO SCARED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE MY BABY

I dont do drugs never will

They came because I was a foster child there excuse is I dont know how to take care of my child. And my biological mother called cps on me saying i was suicidal and she makes a point to call every week

Let's get this shit straight right fucking now I am not a drug addict at all I actually dont even take medication that is prescribed to me I dont like any drug my husband literally has to force me to take tylenol. I have epilepsy so 89% of drugs out there will kill me. I am a CNA so I genuinely can't do them even if I wanted to. Want the full ass truth when I was 15 I self harmed and cut myself because nobody wanted me. I was later diagnosed with clinical depression and server anxiety. Which if you have been paying attention I dont take anything for because when I did I would have relapse after relapse. My son was not an accadent. He was planned after I lost my twins to ttts I said if I can get thrue the year I will try again I have been clean from cutting for 5 years now. I believe that the nurses saw my scars and my file. But yah thanks for calling me a drug addict.