Finally doing it...

I’ve posted here before about how abusive my husband was but I was always too scared to leave because I didn’t want a broken family, to be alone, and cause I’m pregnant with his son. But I can’t handle him not being able to take up responsibility. He thinks all he has to do is go to work and come home and doesn’t have to lift a finger which I understood. But I’m 8 months pregnant and can’t keep up with constantly cleaning up after him everyday and his puppy that he begged for but it’s apparently my responsibility only. And he informed me today that he doesn’t even want to have a child. So while he does him I will have to care for our child and his dog by myself and have to keep the house clean while he lays around and decides when he wants to work. I’ll basically be a maid and a single parent while attending to his needs but I said fuck that. That’s not a family. I married a man that can’t take up no responsibility. I thought we could have had a future but he’s too self centered to care about anything but himself. He even told me that our child cant have his last name because it’s not gonna be good enough. I wish I knew what I terrible person he was before I married him. But he waited to flip that switch. But thankfully my parents are letting me come home and are gonna help me raise him while I go to college so I can get a good job.

Update: I feel so broken and lost since I left. I didn’t think it would hurt so much so bad. I just feel like my whole world is falling apart now.