Married to a man with kids

So here is some back story we have been married 4 months! And we have been together 2 years he has 3 lovely kids I adore.

He has a ex wife who he gives tons. Of chances to on seeing the kids then bails for months at a time and we clean up the pieces wipe they eyes. And deal with all the tarma. Mostly me cuz he works alot!

So this year I did. A holiday dinner pops side track I have 2. Amazing kids. Of my own.

We had both are ex spouses and there mates if they had one. Come have a holiday dinner with us and the kids .

She can only have supervised visit.

Well the night ended nastily his. 3 kids. Were heart broken they told. Me later cuz she only wanted my husband time. But that not even the kicker. She played cards. With all of the adults and started reminiscing about her and. My husband. Ols. Sex. Life. At my dinner table. I sat quietly and just watched. She latter played across the. Table. With a photo of. God. Now what and said hey paul look at this. Both me. And. Her flavor of the. Month were at the table! With plenty of other friends and family. She started flirting hard core.

So next morning me. And. My husband have a chat and I tell him how. Uncomfortable I am. And. That I feel she has unresolved things going on with him he also said he was uncomfortable.so we chatted it out tell I felt better.

That night was the Christmas party for all of the kids. And. My husband. And her daughter who was 4 was all over the place. I said rella. Please sit down she did but then her. Mother right away has her. Up distracting others so this. Has. Me ragging hot. Becuase. I have for two years. Been teaching her and. Her brothers simply public manners. Cuz they had zero when I meet them and the oldest is. .

So that night he calls. Her and. Chats which ended in a huge fight. Saying. I'm trying to replace her. And not allowing her to be a mom to the kids. (I'm a strict mom and I guess. A evil step mom.)

So me and. My husband. Chat and. I say no more visit at the house it. is. Starting to affect us and. I dont like that.( me and. my ex husband. Never did visit. At our own home. Always. out in public after are divorce. He now gets them when ever his job will allow him to.)

So my husband says. To me I dont always want them to go out like it will always. Be a fun reward and disrupt what we have going. On.

I said. I'm sorry. I stand firm on her not being in the house. So he said. He just not gunna let her see them cuz he won't do anything to loose me. Now. I feel like a bad guy again!! And I have no control over this.

He has not told. Her she cant see them he just ignores when she calls. and texts. And. it has me all in my head of. If. I leave. it maybe better for the kids. Becuase I never wanna.come before there happiness.

Sorry for all the gramer errors and random periods my phones werid. lol any advise would be amazing