I need to change my birth control asap which one?

So I've been on the pill (Junel FE 1/20) for about 3 years now. The great thing is my periods are super light and regular now. I gained weight in the beginning but not so much anymore. I do break out more on the pill but not really a significant amount. That's all fine, my big problem is that I got depressed. And it gets worse and worse over the years. It's unbearable now. And the other thing is my sex drive has completely plummeted. It also went downhill as soon as I started the pill and has continued to get worse each year to the point where I have now not felt any sexual desire in over a year. At all. The thought of having sex makes me upset. Before the pill all I had a very high sex drive. Now I dont want it at all, cant get wet, and even feel pain during because im not turned on at all. It's destroying my relationship. I'm only 20! I want to enjoy and desire sex again and be able to get wet again. What form of birth control do you recommend? Or should I stop birth control all together? Please help im desperate I can't stay on this pill anymore!

Vote below to see results!