Should I have just said nothing?

Rc • 👼🏻👼🏻🌈👼🏻🌈

Sorry, it’s kinda long. Backstory, my oldest daughter was born at 25 weeks and spent 101 days in the NICU before she came home. My cousin’s wife has a heart condition that has required open heart surgery in the last 6 years and decided to use a midwife and birthing center instead of OB and hospital for her first pregnancy, she ended up with stroke level blood pressure at 38 weeks and her midwife’s advice was to take a nap. After 36 hours of that bp, without monitoring the baby at all, she finally decided to get checked at a hospital after urging from her parents. The OB at the hospital delivered her baby immediately and she had four days in the NICU due to blood sugar issues.

Fast forward and she is pregnant again but her blood pressure issues started at 12 weeks this time. Her OB advised that they will deliver her at 36 weeks but if her blood pressure gets worse they will deliver before 32 weeks. She hasn’t been following bed rest orders and said she’s fine with it because she has done the NICU before, I advised her to take her doctor’s advice seriously and said that as early as they’re talking is a whole different ball game from the four days with her first and she blew up that she knows what she’s talking about. She is convinced her four days in the NICU is the same as my experience. I just didn’t say anything else but she is pissed. Was it wrong to try to warn her?