Just wanted to share, incase you need some hope...

Jurckie Backhart

This is a post my husband wrote me seven years ago. A year before this, I thought I would never meet someone like him. Every relationship I had been in prior, I was cheated on, ghosted, or just done dirty. I never thought I could meet a man who just truly loved me for me.

I always thought I had to be what others wanted me to be. So I conformed myself a lot to earn love. But I didnt need to earn it. I deserved it. Just like everyone else in the world.

You shouldnt have to settle. You shouldnt have to mold yourself into what you think someone will like. I'm going to give you the oldest piece of advice, be yourself.

Now, I'm not saying it's easy to be in a relationship. Because it's not. But it shouldnt be THAT hard. It shouldnt be that hard to unconditionally love someone. It doesnt need to be that hard to respect someone. It shouldnt be that hard to compromise a little.

I just wanted to share this, in case there are some women on here feeling like they wont find it. That unconditional love. Because you will eventually. It might take awhile. It might take some heart breaks, some teary nights. But never stop looking. And I promise, you will know when you find it. It will feel perfect. And some days you'll sit and think, "This is it. This is the person that I've been looking for."