Well this is diffrent!

Jem 🇬🇧 • ❤ E-J.M.W 💙 T-J.G.W

From the moment my son was born he was content to go down awake and fall asleep, but being newborn I thought because he was tired after labour it probably won’t last long but it did ... up until a few nights ago 🤦🏼‍♀️

I am not sure why but he has all of a sudden been very difficult to go to sleep, he has never fallen asleep with a bottle (we did attempt breast feeding but he wouldn’t latch which broke my heart but I thought a fed baby was better than upset one)

He refused a dummy so therefore never used one and well to be honest he has never been a cranky, grizzly baby. Only recently, I know he doesn’t have an infection of some sort due to him being on antibiotics ( since birth and will be until at least 6 months when we see the consultant next for his kidneys) he is not unwell, hi feeds are normal, and bowels opening as normal and seeing as normal. I am just not sure what is upsetting him, we have a good bed time routine which was pretty much from birth, he has a bottle, after two hours he will have a massage, clean nappy and pjs, will offer him another feed, which most of time he accepts, and that hasn’t changed, I looked up sleep regression but he still sleeps well, only wakes up once between 1 & 3 (this morning he didn’t wake until 4) and then up between 7 and 9it’s just getting him to sleep, I don’t want him upset, he is crying inconsolably.

Any ideas what it could be or how we can over come this hurdle. I feel so bad when he is upset and there isn’t anything I can seem to do right to make him calm and relaxed.

Thank you