Left his ass!!

Gerycah

Last week I left my husband!! I was with the man for a year and a half( from the time we started dating to being engaged to being married) He became controlling to the point I lost 99% of my friends and family. He became physically abusive to the point I almost lost our son at 28 weeks pregnant after that day Dhs came knocking on our door. They took my oldest. I did everything Dhs asked me to do and still working on their list. When my youngest was born I only had him for 3 days before they took him as well. I am fighting like hell to get my babies home. He is not. He’s doing what Dhs really wants him to do. He’s fighting against them always causing more problems. Never wanting to work with them to get our boys home. I started my domestic violence education class and I started to realize everything. Everything the teacher talked about is what he was doing. So December 28th. I decided enough was enough for two days straight he accused me of cheating. He threatened to tell our caseworker that “I” was the abusive one that “I” was the one who beat him. He threatened to take my oldest from me(not biologically his) the moment he threatened to jeopardize the case with Dhs he crossed the line. I told him I was done. I was stupid enough to give him chance after chance to change. But he didn’t. Now he is begging me to give him another chance. I told him my answer is final I want a divorce. I am doing what I got to to get by boys home and find myself and find happiness. I’m done letting him hold me back and putting me down all the time.