My man still surprises me

Shania • Married to a King 👑 3/24/2016 Mommy to a Prince 👑 4/7/2017 Mommy to a Princess 👑 4/6/2020

Been together for almost 7 years and married for 4 years. We have one handsome little boy and a little princess due in April and this man still can surprise me. I have been feeling so crappy these last few weeks so I try to get a nap in when my son naps. So today started off as any other day. Woke up with our 2 year old and got him ready for the day. I laid some meat out to cook for dinner and began picking up around the house. Around 11:30 I noticed my son getting grouchy and sleepy so I went ahead and put him down for his nap. I told my hubby that I was going to go lay down because my back is hurting and I ended up falling asleep. Well my husband just came into our room with a plate full of food. He surprised me with our dinner in bed! (We normally eat around 4) I am usually the one who cooks in our household because my husband works and I just love cooking. This surprised me. He told me he wanted to do something to give me a break and to let me rest. This man is such a sweetheart and I love him to pieces (even when half the time I want to strangle him lol)

He made steak with some sauteed onions on top, red skinned potatoes that was roasted in the oven with some smoked paprika and garlic salt, and a pea salad that has some bread and butter pickles that were cut up.