I broke up with my ex🥺

Lupe

So I dated this guy I knew from October to December 23. The reason I broke up with him was because he was distant and only came over to “hangout” the last time he came over he tried having sex with me, but I didn’t give in because I found out before we hung out he’s only using me. He always said he loved me, but never had time for me. He had time for my cousin who’s his best friend. When we first started dating he was always messaging me everyday until one Wednesday in November. My sister told me a 16 year old girl who we both know was asking one of my cousin’s if that guy and I were dating, he told her he didn’t know. She then told him if they are that is nasty. I confronted her about it but she made up lies, then that’s when my ex started becoming distant with me. My sister was thinking maybe he was talking to her. And my cousin who’s his friend randomly said I think TP is with CB hanging out with her. I thought my cousin was joking but I don’t think he was. I’m now currently thinking about how God knew I didn’t need TP in my life and took him out of it so it wouldn’t hurt anymore. Also he’s 21 and that girl is 16 or 17 now.

Women here is tips u know a guy is starting to use you.

1) He takes hours or days to respond back to you.

2) He only hangs out when he feels like it.

3) Says he doesn’t have time to hang even tho he’s out with friends everyday.

4) He starts acting different.