Pls help update:IM PREGNANT!!!!

Madeline

Hey everyone ! I’m not TTC, I was for a while and then stopped. I finally came to terms with waiting a year or two. My period is tomorrow, last night I started bleeding brown cm. Which is not normal for me, usually it’s not brown until the last day of my period. I’ve also been cramping for about a week now, also not Normal. Anyways. I put a tampon in and went to bed, woke up and took it out, barely anything on this tampon and I’m diagnosed with extremely heavy periods. I BD a day before my predicted ovulation, no protection. Is this it ? Is it possible that this is spotting? Also... what do implantation cramps feel like ? These are painfulll for two seconds and go away for the rest of the day. Thank you !!

Edit: my nipples are extremely sensitive. Like almost makes me want to cry, I never have sensation in my nipples. I can’t even wear a bra )): I’m 14 dpo. Going to test tomorrow maybe..

Update: this is from all. Day long. They was probably a quarter sized amount on the tampon this morning. My periods start like a waterfall.