Diaper rash

Dihanna

So my baby has never has diaper rash, outside of daycare. My first baby, about 4months, took him back to daycare full time after the holidays and such. Before the holidays he had got this real bad rash almost blistering I mean you could see the skin starting to tear and sust so red with white starting to form. So it got all healed up over the break. I was so anxious when I dropped him off this morning I just didnt want to. And I'm reasonable with them. I've never been a rude person so I wrote comments in his diaper/feeding schedule and also mentioned it to them when I dropped him off in his classroom to watch for diaper rash. I just dont k ow why he would get it so bad there and not at home. They do change him often so it's not because they leave him dirty. I'm wondering if it could be the gloves? Or if they just wipe to hard? I know that the reality is noone will take as good care of him the way we do at home but if it can be avoided....hopefully since I brought it up it wont continue but has anyone else had these kind of issues?