Regret

Has anyone ever thought of something their child did when they were little and realized you never took a video of it and then you feel super guilty for like ever for not recording it? I sure do. My son is 8 now but when he was 4 we were at my cousins wedding and they did this thing where if you wanted them to kiss you had to sing a song with the word love in it. Well my son went up all by himself and sang the Justin Bieber and DJ Snake Let Me Love You. It was the cutest thing ever but as soon as he was done I realized shit I should have recorded that. To this day I still feel super guilty and sad for not recording it. Honestly I had kept my phone in my purse the entire time, I didn’t want to be rude by having it out during a wedding but I totally should have to taken it out to get a quick video. I also forgot to record my sons first grading in Karate. He was about 4 years old with a full head of curly hair that he has since outgrown and he was super tiny, practically swimming in his karate outfit. But stupid me didn’t get a video. I don’t know why I didn’t take one. It makes me sad because I can never get those years or memories back :(