I’m so tired....

mentally and physically. My son is 3 months old and he has a lot of phlegm 😣😣😣😣. I feel so bad because I know he’s feeling so sick and he doesn’t really know what it all means, he’s just in pain. He kept choking earlier because he was crying and had a lot of mucus. I’m home alone with him from 7am to 11pm and I didn’t know what to do. I feel like such a failure a part of me wants give up. Being a mom is so hard, I just want my baby to be happy and healthy...I’m sure every single mom wants this. But everything is so hard, I’m not feeling well myself and I haven’t slept in a few days and I can barely use the bathroom. My arms hurt so much from holding my baby but I know I have to, it helps him feel better even if it’s just a little better I just want him to be ok. He has been getting mucus every couple hours and goes crazy and cries so hard it freaks me out a little. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve been using the nose frida but he keeps getting mucus and I heard he shouldn’t use it too many times in one day. Heeeeelp I don’t know what to do