4 year old not listening please help!!

Lexi

Hi everybody!

So I live with my mom, my sister and my sisters 2 kids. One kid is 2 and the other is 4. She does not listen to anyone! Not her mom, or my mom, or myself. My sister recently got a job and asked me to watch them. My 4 year old niece does not listen to anything no matter is you yell, are calm, try to show her the right way, nothing. I have worked at a preschool as well as a school for kids who have autism, which my niece has, and I have never had this hard of a time. She laughs when you yell at her and even laughs when my sister has spanked her. I have tried everything and every tactic I know. She hurts her brother and does not listen to one thing you say and continues doing whatever you asked her not to. I am so lost. Please anyone with advice please help!

* I do not spank her and we do not yell at her all the time. We (especially me) try different tactics. Yes she has spanked her but it is very very rare and my whole point in saying that was that she laughs at you and laughs at anything and was wondering if any other parent has experienced this and what helped them. I’m asking for advice, not to be criticized for something that I don’t even do (the spanking). Please do not see her as just an “autistic kid”. I am asking for parenting tips, that is all.