Should I break up with him

makayla

So my boyfriend of 2 years is kind of crazy and he constantly thinks I’m cheating and he never believes me when i tell him I’m not, he has my Instagram and Snapchat passwords as well as my location and I never hangout with or talk to any guys. He is constantly making me cry and sad because he is so possessive and always

trying to “catch” me cheating on him but I’ve done NOTHING and I have nothing to hide. He goes through my phone almost every single day and I have to tell him everywhere I go and who I’m with. Keep in mind I have done absolutely nothing but be loyal to him, not even ONCE have I betrayed his trust and I am constantly rejecting guys because I really do love him and only want him. I have really bad bipolar depression and it’s really hard to deal with and this just makes me feel even worse. Right now he is accusing me of being with his friend. I have never thought once of cheating on him and I have never even met this person before.

Here are some of the things he is saying:

I genuinely was by myself and he just assumes every girl that is on another guys Snapchat is always me... he has done this since we got together. It’s so exhausting. I’m begging for you guys to help me, should I try to fix his trust issues or leave? :(