Boyfriend’s “crazy” female friend?!

Okayyy so a little back story: my boyfriend and I got together in April of 2019. He is my rock, my everything. He has done so much for me. He will go to the store to buy chocolate chips because I want chocolate chip waffles and there are no chocolate chips in the house. He and his family took me in because my parents kicked me out

of the house and I had no where to go. He bought me a promise ring for Christmas and is actively looking at engagement rings and planning a future with me.

Noah (my boyfriend) has had this female friend since before he and I got together. I initially was open to trying to be friends with her, she took pictures of us for my senior prom last May (which I still haven’t seen from her even though Noah’s mom paid her for them). I really genuinely wanted to like this girl.

Back in May, on my 18th birthday actually, it came up in conversation between Noah and I that this girl did not like me. So I messaged her just simply wanting to know why and how I could fix it. These are the messages between us from back then:

To me, she was being rude and just flat out not open to trying to be friends. It really hurt my feelings and it actually really affected mine and Noah’s relationship for a while.

Eventually Noah realized how bad it was hurting me that he was willing to be friends with someone so blatantly unsupportive of him and rude to me, and they had a falling out. She refused to back out of our relationship and she childishly blocked him on everything.

Everything was fine for about 4 months when she reappeared back in September/October. She added him on Snapchat again, found out he was still with me, and blocked him again.

Now once again, she’s added him on all his socials. She is aware that I am still very much in the picture. So far she hasn’t said anything to him or I about it. Mind you it’s only been a couple days.

Well, I stumbled across her instagram again (meaning she unblocked me, she had blocked me back in May) and decided to request to follow her as an attempt to once again try to be nice with her. She denied my request.

I see this as a clear “I don’t like you but I’m tolerating your existence at the moment” from her. Which is fine with me. I’m okay with their friendship as long as she can respect our relationship and my feelings.

I do trust my man 100%. He would never cheat on me, although personally I think this girl has a crush on him. Just by the way she’s been so catty with me. However, I am extremely insecure. She’s a very pretty girl, and I have self esteem issues as it is.

Can y’all please help me ease my anxiety about this situation? I feel crazy for not automatically supporting this friendship even though there are clear reasons why. I have been going through a HUGE depressive episode and this just adds to my fucked up emotions.

Vote below to see results!