Please is anybody going through the same thing?

Me and my boyfriend been dating for 7 almost 8 years February we have our own place and car so last year we decided to ttc and finally found out I was pregnant was promised help and I would not do it by myself mind you I worked part time he works full time . But during my pregnancy I had to stop working due too health issues being high risk at 5 months along. So I end up having my baby girl and everything he told me with help was WRONG he admitted it him self ! Thankfully I moved my mom in over financial situation and she does not work over health issues and helps me with the baby with nights and feedings she is 3 months old now And me and my mom do every thing for her and there he will do a feeding or diaper change but he had not had her for a full hour without complaining he plays his video games EVERYDAY and if I ask to grab a diaper or make a bottle it’s with a attitude if I don’t catch him before the game starts . I’m a stay at home mom now temporarily for my baby girl and I always get it throw in my face like I don’t do anything either ? He does work but right when he comes home it’s game time . I just had surgery a week ago with gallbladder removal and he has still don’t give no help and if he does it’s a little . I can’t lift so thankfully my mom is here . By the way I’m 21 he is 22 . Am I being reasonable?