Do you consider this abusive behavior?

My boyfriend and I were hanging out today at my place, we were laying on the bed with little brother. My sister came in and we had a arguement (we made up immediately afterwards) and he starts lecturing me how I should treat my siblings. I got upset bc I wasn't even that harsh and because it's none of his concern, my siblings and I know how we are, we know regardless of fights we love each other. Well he stays getting made bc I'm raising my voice a little, and he says that if I treat my sister that way again he'll leave me. So I tell he could do what he wants and now it's a arguement on whether I want to stay with him or not and I tell I do but that hes being difficult and called a bitch. And he kisses, sucks on my lip and bites it. He knows i dont like it cause it hurts alot and I tell him to stop but he doesnt, hes like talking and asking me if ima stop and if I understand why hes doing that. I refused to answer but he bit harder, and harder until I cried and told him I'll stop and that I understand. He let go and tells me to turn the lights on and i do, mostly bc I dont him to see that I'm crying and bc I wanted to leave. He calls me back and sees me crying and hugs me and ask why I'm crying. My brother ends up coming in and ask if everything is alright and I tell him yes bc Idont want him to worry and rush outside to have some space. He calls me back and I go bc I dont my brother to notice theres a problem, and hes asking for kisses an hugs and I hesitatelu do so since I'm a little upset. He notices and tells me I shouldn't be mad since he doesnt complain when i hurt him. I simply told him I was tired and wanted to sleep and asked him if he could please go home.

I dont know if I'm being dramatic but it's not the first time he does things like thi ls but idk if its abusive.