Feelings for my FWB Pt.3ish?

Selin Dion

Sooo. Ik I’ve posted anonymously the last few times but idc anymore loll.

But anyway you guys. So we haven’t fucked in idk a week or two and today was his bday so last night he hmu tryna have birthday sex and I couldn’t get outttt soooo we kinda just didn’t but we was talking last night and I suggested he just go find someone else to have fun with and he says “but I’m tryna fuck with you tho” and I go Ooop. That’s cuuute. In my head right. But like past that later on in the convo I go “nvm don’t listen to me at night.. or during the day bc either way I’m a crackhead” and he goes “well I like it sooo..” and I’m just like soooo you like my personality or what sis lmao. I mean none wrong with being a crackhead iykyk. But like idk he’s still kinda sending mixed signals but at the end of the day he did message me just to get laid. Which is not bad tbh. Bc it woulda been fair. *background info* bc on my birthday I had bday sex with him sooo. It wouldn’t have been different if loll. Again just crackhead energy sometimes.

P.S: yes Ik I said I’d cut it off. But its kinda hard ngl. Yea if I actually blocked him and whatnot but this guy calls me when he’s on mute sooo. 🤷🏽‍♀️. Anyway I just need an outside opinion, me as a person would rather not have any negative comments or opinions but gotta take it with a grain of salt 🙂