Morning or All day sickness

mi

I don’t feel like crap just in the morning its an all day thing so why do they call it morning sickness? Anywho, im usually more nauseous than vomiting, I’ve vomited twice so far, its 4:20am and i woke up to vomit for the second time but nothing really came out because i cant eat, its hard, its like i go get something im craving but once i start eating it, its like ew 🤢 idk what to do, first pregnancy is the hardest they say, but I definitely dont want to do this again. I generally already have enough to deal with in my body like chronic back pain and my fucked up stomach that i hd surgery twice on 2 years ago. Im 7w4d today, i got my first real ultrasound yesterday and i fell in love, i cant be without the picture but what do i do about food 😩 i really wanna eat but i cant and that’s how my baby gets stronger too right? So i neeeeed to.

I was just reading about apples so I’m gonna try that later once i head out but i hope it works bc i need something in my stomach other than this baby. Lol.