Feeling conflicted and want these feeling to go away

Jasey

Hi guys , so my boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years now . Back when we first met I had just become single so I wanted to just talk and get to know each other for a few Months before becoming official just for my mental health and independence . Well we got pretty into each other really fast and after a month I was at his house everyday, and he had asked me to be his gf two times already . I made it Facebook official three months after we met because we were already committed to each other , at least I thought so . Turns out he was talking to other girls the whole time up until I made it Facebook official . I just feel really upset about it and conflicted cause I was in his bed every night and he was telling me he only wants me , I feel betrayed . One of the reasons I’m with him is because he seemed so committed, if I knew he was talking to other people I would not have made it official . I know I didnt want it to be official so early back then so I can’t be that upset and he didn’t cheat and never would but I can’t get these feelings to stop . Any advice on how to deal with my conflicted feeling on this ?