Whats wrong with me?

Keely

So Sunday night around 10pm I was talking to my boyfriend as usual. Well suddenly I just got this weird feeling of “do you really mean what you say” or I’m like second guessing myself. Like I know in my heart, in my head like I know In my everything I love Him so much and don’t want anyone else. It got to the point where I had to tell him. Like I kept thinking of things we do together and they just don’t seem as fun as they used to. Like when I’m around him I’m perfectly fine but when I leave him it’s like this same question of do you really mean it or are you losing feelings. I know I’m not losing feelings it’s just a loss of interest in doing anything. Monday I told him about it and I cried all day about it. Like when I’m with him and my friends I still feel alone. Like nobody is listening and it’s so hard for me to get out of bed now. All I do is stay in my bed. My grandparents have picked up on it and they keep asking me what’s wrong but I honestly don’t know what’s wrong. Like I’m crying typing this and I have no clue why. So if anyone could please tell me what’s wrong I’d love to know..because I’m tired of feeling this way it’s so frustrating not being able to tell people how you feel because you cant explain it. Anything helps, thank you❤️