I need everyone's prayer, single mums, divorced women... justice for my son and I

Gina_Mum of 🧒👧👦👼👼🐕

I wish to ask every parent out there, single mums, divorced women please pray for justice for my son and I. When my son was under 6 mths old he was shaken by his father thanks to him thinking that my son had to stop crying. Before Christmas he hit my son for touching our Christmas tree baubles. He slapped me in my face when I was 6 mths pregnant and he said I didn't shut up and he had to sleep. He called me dirty bitch twice in front of my son and a shit in November over me not being a good cook and never using a Nutri Bullet as I was never creative, he evek said to throw my aprons away for being a shit cook. He never took me out anywhere or bought flowers. Child protection have ruled in my favour twice and my son and I live with my parents and sis. Plz pray as my husband denies all and says I am a liar and because I am bipolar I am an unfit mother. With all your mights take me and my son from this monster. He never wants to admit fault saying I cause it, he would gamble and say I made him lose it, our rent money, our savings sometimes I would go without food or live off staples. I need all your help. I have the matter in court on Wednesday, constantly he tells my son to shut up b cos he wouldn't settle to sleep because of teething. I walk on eggshells and he can explode at any time.. plz.. From a mother with loving arms and heart, any mother out there any woman fighting like me with mental illness, I reach out to you. JUSTICE Connor and Gina..

Update:-

He gaslit me Friday, saying he knows lies I told and threatened to expose them. He manipulated me, tell the truth. I know he is safe around my son and would never bring harm to him. I said he shook him and he hit him he said like as if he is some kind of monster and I feel unsafe around him. I can't even have a convo without being called bitch, stupid, crazy or dumb or any other name in front of my son, I hear things in my room he said to me, those times he would leave the house and said I stay here he went to gamble and back home I lost all my work money it is your fault. I cried in my room cos I could hear it, feel how I cried and begged and said I would change but everything would go in his ears and out his a... he would say... I pray God above he does not get my son.