Divorce drama

I have posted on here so many times about my husband and I getting divorced. I've been that way in real life as well. Far as us going back and forth. More like myself going back and forth. Of course my parents do not believe me. They are willing to help me because I do need the help but they don't want any drama which I dont blame them. I promised I wouldn't go back. My current husband and I moved an hour away like 2 years ago. Well last year we went thru a separation, and I was happy. Just happy to not have stress and worry for myself. Well 3 months or so later we got back together and stayed together for about 8 months. I could go on for days about issues we have had. Long story short, we do not forgive each other for mistakes we have made. I tried but when the problem remains it's hard to forgive at that current time. I only involved my family when things were bad. So today I left. Once again. I drove 1 hr to my parents home. Packed my car with my stuff. My dad asked me if I could try to go stay the rest of the month since I literally showed up to his doorstep unannounced and he is not prepared. So I went back and drove 1 hour away and once I got there, he had the nerve to tell me he is evicting me and said that straight up to my dad after he lent him a good chunk of money 3 weeks ago. The main thing is, I've gone back and forth so many times. How I was treated this time is uncalled for. I honestly wish I didn't get married. He just got fired a little over than a month ago, so now since I got to go get a job, I'll have to worry about him trying to take my money. He has his own place, and anything we bought together. I have no health insurance right now. I have a dog to take care of so I cannot be worried about paying him money. It's sad how someone can be so hateful, a man whom said he loved me for the past 7 years. We have always been on and off. We have so much baggage it gets in the way of moving forward to the future. Also, I want a family with a real child. He isn't able to do that. I was fine with fostering children and depending on the situation later down the road maybe adopt. I can still do that but the guy couldn't take care of his reproduction health. Idk I feel like I'm making a good decision and I hope to God court goes smoothly. Oh yeah, I ended up leaving earlier because I was becoming angry. It wasn't love. He just pinned me on my parents. However I do not want to live in that situation that is why I'm moving on.

I may not have proper English or use proper punctuation but I am just here to vent. Not necessarily looking for advice. It's abusive to continue to bring your other loved ones any bull crap when nothing is being done. So I'm keeping pretty quiet until I have something to prove.