Issues...

Jessica

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and half now and last night he told me something I didn’t really know how to feel about. His old best friend Steph, every time he talked to me about her or there memories he would always tell me they were best friends. Last night we were in the car taking about all the stuff we have gone through together and she was brought up because she is dating my ex that me and my current boyfriend don’t like. So he told me they used to be just friends with benifits but also best friends. He didn’t like her as a gf way but he was still her friend when me and him started dating.I’m upset he would use someone like that especially someone that used to supposedly be his best friend. The last time he did do anything with her was a month and half even before we started talking again. They are not friends because of this reason because she ended up catching feelings for him when it happened but he didn’t. And then she got with my ex. So they aren’t friends anymore. I’m upset he wanted till now to tell me I have so many mixed emotions about it. I’m not happy about it. But I understand it happened way before we started dating but still I don’t want to look at him any different or anything.