Ugh.. Bothered by one of my coworkers

Not sure if this is the pregnancy but one of my coworkers is absolutely bothering me..

We have a new boss, since last year, that doesn't even speak our language.. She's from zimbabwe and speaks english with us.

Now.. My coworker is talking zimbabwe english for really no reason at all.. Maybe he should just vacate a room in her asshole...

Seriously those 2 have been planning everything.. Our schedules and everything which is either a team discussion or a supervision discussion but not the supervisor with 1 team member hurting all other team members (he's the only one without a family so he feels like we should just plan our lives around our work schedule, while we work nights and it's hard enough to find affordable sitters and support already)

Also I have the most experience but they want him to train everyone..

It just really bothers me a lot... Because his behaviour really quite literally makes our lives difficult... And he's not even planning on staying.. He wants our team to be as corporate as possible (doing everything for the job with no regards to the people who do the work) so he can grow on into a different job...while we used to be a self-sufficient, self-regulating team that I once started up.. And it hurts to see him break it like that.